Saturday, January 28, 2012

Last Weekend we did Rifles this Weekend Knives

Knives never jam they never run out of bullets and if you have to break them out things have gone to hell in a hand basket. 



A closer look

Left to R: a standard machete, yes that is a mace, a Cold Steel Kukri Machete, my custom made "Rib Tickler", Cold Steel Field knife.

L to R: Cold Steel again, my Ka Bar, Cold Steel Recon Tanto, Ontario Divers knife, a Buck knife, a Puma Stag handle, Neck knife, Puma (scalpel).

General pocket knives

This is the inscription on the big Bowie at the bottome of the first picture. My dad had two knives made one for my brother and I.  This one says Sgt Rick Keyes United States Marine Corps, Vietnam 1969-1972 Semper Fidelis.  My Brothers is from dad's trip to the Middle East for Desert Storm when he was in the National Guard.

My Queen walked into the room and asked if we were going to pillage a town.  I really love her!


2 comments:

  1. I must say that mad genius inspired scientifically precise thoracic bone b stimulation tool is quite enviable.... Any chance of getting a close up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dispatch! This business enterprise really is owning likely to greater than this points, really is neighborly a good friend. What's more great site here concerned with many of the high-priced points people today acquire. Pre-book while in the helpful apply you're doing here. fucile da softair quanto costa

    ReplyDelete