Friday, April 13, 2012

I will soon be offering two Rifles

These are basic rifles with a couple extras that I find handy when I am shooting. There will be a 20" and 16" rifle Magpul hand guards, AR front sight. two rails added, a Magpul rear BUIS, plus a P Mag.  These are entry level rifles with enough rail space to add a vertical grip, light and laser if you so choose.  I am waiting on certain paperwork from the Federal and state government to go through and be accepted then I will be in business.  Sadly to begin with the turn time on these rifles are going to be 6-8 weeks.  Since I am going for affordable there will be a mix of manufactures parts do not fret I only buy from reputable sources and all weapons will be test fired to make sure they work and can put steel on target.

They will be nothing fancy and not have a lot of mall Ninja extras but will be affordable and the buyer can add to his or her hearts content later.

I am looking at a starting price of $815 

If the business grow then I will add accessories so a customer can add to their hearts content.

Thanks,
Jarhead Gunsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment