Sunday, March 18, 2012

7/8" group

Today I was shooting and doing some rifle drills with a 16" carbine and was able to hold everything in the kill zone but was not my rifle and was shooting left.  Then I broke out my rifle and got a good prone position and one decent group 1.5" and another .78 this was a 50 yards so was not setting a distance record.  I had the target signed to verify it.

The seven shot group opens up to an inch and a half. This is shooting in the prone position.

This is my 7/8 inch group I was shooting in about a 20mph wind from a rested position.  I was using junk ammo I found in the bottom of an ammo can. Yes that is a smiley face I was shooting at. 

Thankfully I can shoot with a rifle because my handgun skills suck.  If I go slow I can hit but trying to double tap fast I will pull one every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment