Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rifle Build

Well had a small delay a certain parts company I will name no Dang Songs After them does not have a live website so the upper and the delta ring kit I ordered are both on back order so I searched around and Del Ton had uppers and delta kits in stock and will be shipping this week.  The other company was still 4-6 weeks out.  I really do not want to wait that long.  Once get that switched out will get the optics situation resolved I am thinking something in the Nikon 223 line debating on the 1-4 or the 2-8x32.  The 2-8 would fit the midrange DM rifle theme I am going for.  Also having a debate on iron sight should I just go with the traditional BUIS or the slick offset irons.  I am not putting a quad rail on it so I think a tradtional BUIS rear and the original front sight tower will be fine.  Also stock to collapse or not to collaspse that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment