Monday, February 6, 2012

K Zone Targets

Targets are expensive tactical type targets are really expensive running anywhere from $1-$2.  What I am attempting to do is create a kill zone sized target in an inexpensive manner.  Meaning you can tape or staple these targets to anything and it will give the shooter the dimensions of the primary and secondary kill zones for the torso and head of an average sized male (me). 

Also these targets will not freak the wife out by showing the outline and bone structure of a person.  I know my wife is not a fan of that when she shoots.  So if you can substitute the dimensions you get the benefits of a tactical target with the appearance of a regular target.  Once I get the design how I want it and test it I am going to try to sell these for $.25 a piece.  Details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment