Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Troy Battle Mags

I have so much wanted to like these magazines but I have done two tests on them with two different rifles and I they just do not work.  The first test was conducted with one magazine and I thought it might have been an issue with just the one.  So I contacted Troy and they called me back within an hour and their customer service was fantastic.  They sent me six more magazines, a hat, and sticker set.  I set off with Joey to see if we would have better luck.
Here are the problems:
1. They do not like to be inserted or loaded on a closed bolt.
2. Out of seven magazines I have gotten one full magazine without a malfunction.  While I am big on practicing immediate action drills not after every three shots.
I have contacted Troy again but have not heard back from them.
Troy has great stuff and I am going to give them one more shot from my new rifle.  If I still have issues with them they are going to go back to Troy.

No comments:

Post a Comment